St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Friday, October 7, 2011

Josh and Meagan's "Beautiful" Day





















































Despite the rainy day, Josh's and Meagan's family and friends filled their farm with light radiating from the bright smiles and warmth filled the air with the abundance of love.  
One of my favorite saying is:  
Meagan and Josh, I hope that your marriage is overwhelmed with sunny days, but never forget Dancing in the Rain on your wedding day!  You are a beautiful couple and I loved my view of your memorable moments!


(The last photo with Unknown quote was found on the internet.  I can not take credit for it, but I do admire it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment