St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Bearer of Good News



In my photo collections,
I'm partial to feet shots.




Maybe it's because I enjoy journeys,
and feet are what get you going along those journeys...
wherever that may lead in life.



It might be because I LOVE boots.



Especially when they belong to a dad
and are filled with his little girl's feet.



It could be because I'm a lover of sports,
and quick feet are certainly an advantage to an athlete.



But most likely it's because I love to hear good news.


And the Bible does tell us...


How beautiful upon the mountains 
  are the feet of him who brings good news.
(Isaiah 52:7)



So, if you are a part of a future photo shoot of mine,
and I zoom in on your feet,
now you know why!


No comments:

Post a Comment