St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of the Year



It's the last day of 2012,
 
and I'm going to go against the
 grain of this blog for this post.
 
No pictures.
 
Just words
 to
create the image
of my gratefulness
that I want to express to each of you.
 
 
To my clients...
thank you for entrusting me with your sessions.
I've walked away from each shoot
with the feeling of friendships made,
and with a
sense of satisfaction
that comes with the
 magic of capturing memories forever after.
You have made my year wonderful!
 
 
To my friends...
thank you for your support and help
and for all of the shared laughter we've had.
You've made the endeavor of my business fun!
The memories we've made in 2012,
I will treasure forever.
You have truly enriched my life this past year!
 
 
To my family...
my heart overflows,
my eyes tear up,
and
a smile spreads across my face
as I think of each of you!
Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement
and for enabling me to fulfill my dream.
I love the fact that you fall
into all the categories of my life...
family, friends, "clients"
(thanks for being my guinea pigs!)
You truly complete me!
And you have made this past year
memorable in so many ways!
 
 
Clients, Friends, Family...
my life is made more beautiful because of you!
and know that
"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on..."
Hal Borland
 
 
 I look forward to
 "going on" with each of you
as we cross over the threshold into 2013,
and
may you experience God's
peace and blessings
as we enter our New Year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment