St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Years Gone By....Till Now



I have a history with
this beautiful young woman
 
 
 
in fact,
we probably met when
she was about this age...
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are practically
 no childhood memories
I can think back on that Julie and her 4 siblings,
and me and my 3 siblings do not share.
 
Her family was a BIG part of my life...
 
...as they continue to be
 to this day!
 
 
 
 
So, when I was back in North Florida,
I jumped at the chance
to capture this special time in her life
 
 
 
with her growing family,
 
 

 
 
and to have a chance to get
better acquainted with her little boy
 
 
who has sparked so many memories
from years gone by!
 
 
 
Julie & Steven,
 
 
 
you are blessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I'm blessed
 to have you as a part of my life
all of these years!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment