St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Friday, October 25, 2013

Rodeo! Fun w/Fusion!



Rodeoing is in my blood, 
not due to my ancestry,being born to two city-slickers,
but rather
due to growing up in north central Florida
where I had the privilege of being befriended by two rodeo families
who let me tag along with them to do some barrel racing. 
(thanks, Crofts & Strombecks!)
Let me just say...
those Southern rodeo announcers sure had trouble, or fun,
with my name as I barrelled into the arena...
"Next up...
Michelle DeeeeeeeGeeeeeeeOoooooooVannnnnnnEeeeeeeeee"!
By the time they were done pronouncing my name,
I was already done with the cloverleaf and heading back to the finish line!

So naturally,
 I took great pleasure in working on this following video and images...
for two reasons...
I LOVE fusion,
I LOVE rodeos!

 




 



  

  


  

  





CYBR bullriders
(and mutten-riders!),
you are the best!

Thanks for the excitement!... and the great photo ops!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment