St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Friday, August 3, 2012

[nep-uh-tiz-uhm] - noun



Nepotism:
favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship.

Yes, I do have to claim this photo shoot as one of my all time favorites.
How can I not!?
It's my little sister, Christa,
with the love of her life, Robert.


Aside from the nepotism factor,
it was a favorite for another reason.

I was a part of making one of her wishes come true...
a wish that included
 her and her man,
 her wedding dress,
an ocean as a backdrop.


It didn't happen on her wedding day,
so we made it happen a year later.


And that fact alone makes it one of my favorite shoots...
a wish fulfilled!


Christa and Robert are a dream couple...


who made my job so very easy.


So, Little Sister,
what an adventure it was getting up before the crack of dawn
and spending such a special time with you and Robert.
Recapturing those memories.


And as you walk into your future,
I look forward to capturing more of your wishes and dreams.

To make you happy,
and that makes me happy.

Nepotism at its best!




No comments:

Post a Comment