St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trees Talking in Their Sleep




“Listen to the trees talking in their sleep.
What nice dreams they must have!”
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


And the fulfillment of my nice dream continues.


I am thankful 

for a blessed first week back to work
in this new year...

It started off with a special model shoot with
three beautiful young adults.
We had so many laughs as we "goofed off"
together in the studio.
("Goofed off" is code word for having
a relaxed, natural, comfortable setting
in order to capture relaxed, natural, beautiful images )


I then had a play date session with a
fun 3-year old with a contagious smile! 

Mid-week,
 I was able to capture some 
family images
of a dear, dear friend.

 And on Thursday,
there was a much needed rainy day,
so I'm thankful that my shoots that day were indoors 
with two spunky, bright-eyed
basketball teams! 


Keep an eye out for 
the results coming soon...

...and now,
     back to editing :)    




No comments:

Post a Comment