St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"A Tavola Non Si Invecchia"


I need to catch up on posts!
I have sessions to share,
a Florida trip to document.

But I need to sneak in this short little
 memory made
 this past month...

a road trip with my momma!


to the fantastic
ImagingUSA



in


Atlanta!


Don't get me wrong,
I'm a small town girl
and
I missed my hometown of
St. Robert,
but there is something about a
big city,
especially in small dosages,
that is exciting!

Particularly,
when shared with my mom...my friend!

And
when you throw in some of the
best. pizza. ever.


all I can say is...

"A tavola non si invecchia"
 Translation:
At the table with good friends and family
 one does not age.

~~~

Mom,
the time with you was
special
and
memorable
and
so much fun!

But please!
lol,
try to learn how to take a still shot
with an iphone
so that I don't end up with a video next time...

w/Tim Walden,  Pres. PPA


and
I so look forward
to our next trip
 together!










No comments:

Post a Comment