St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sweetness


There was no doubt
in my mind where I wanted to have this
photo session.
 
Sweetness
 permeates from this
young lady.
 
So we hopped over to Waynesville
and went to
one. of. the. sweetest. places. around.,
the

 
 
 

 
 
RED. BOOTS. and. a. WINNING. SMILE.,
you can't tell me this isn't the most
 perfect combination!...
 
 
Throw in a cotton-candy pink vest,
and it makes my
 heart happy!
 
 
 
It's been said that
joy is the source of a smile,
but sometimes a smile can be the
source of joy...
 
 
 
...in the case of this little girl,
both are true!
 
 
Thank you, Heather and Tyler!
My heart is still happy
and
your cowgirl princess
continues to put a smile on my face!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment