St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Monday, May 6, 2013

Chaos? Anything But...

Friends
getting together with
Common Goals
attending
Hands-on Seminars
and listening to
Great Speakers...
...that was a part of my April!
was a great experience,
and I loved every minute.


Photo-bombed by
Craig Stidham, an amazing photographer who taught at the conference





I believe continuing education
for photography is a necessity.

And Fotochaos 2 was one of the best venues
in fulfilling that need.
It was chock-full
of inspiring
teachers/mentors...
one of my favorites being



~~~

And 
as I said earlier,
there were many hands-on opportunities,
one of them capturing the image of 
the lovely artist, Nicole Jolly,
during Jeff Woods Crappy Lighting class.
She was amazing!






 ~~~

Well,
Fotochaos organizers,
I commend you on a
 job well done!

I came away inspired,
ready to utilize more tools of my trade,
my knowledge expanded, and new friends with a common passion!

Thank you very much,
and I look forward to
more seminars down the road
hosted by you!


No comments:

Post a Comment