St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Welcome Sight


Towards the end of road trips,
when I'm on the home stretch
and I've become road weary,
there's a sight that appears on the horizon
that always says to me,
"Welcome Home!"



The Gateway...
to the west,
to my home!

~~~

And this past Friday,
I spent the day with some
camera-toting friends
in St. Louis,
capturing some city sights
and
this beautiful momument...





"The Gateway Arch...
continues to symbolize St. Louis’ role as the gateway to the West.
Today, we examine this structure as a symbol and architectural achievement."
                                               ~G. Boerner
And as a great photographic subject!


No comments:

Post a Comment