St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

EyeCatching

When you have a photographer's eye,
every day 
as you're out and about,
you see things
that make you think,
"hmmm, that would be a great prop!"

And then I saw this little beauty!...


one morning.




Now,
it may have been my imagination,
but when I passed her,
I heard a whisper,
"Use me! Use me!
I will make the shot!"

(A little diva, no less!)


And
who out there would not listen to a
'72 Camero?...
I was compelled!

So
I scanned the crowd
playing the match game...
"hmmm, who owns that sweet ride?!"

Well,
it didn't take long at all
to figure it out.
Man + Car = Muscle all around...




Rodney,
I want to say,
"Thank you!"
for your generosity.



Because this Little Diva
certainly delivered!...




No comments:

Post a Comment