St. Robert. Waynesville. Missouri. Pulaski County. Photograhpy. Fort Leonard Wood. Engagement. Family. Maternity. Newborn. Children. Seniors. Telling the Story

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve


During this week,
leading up to Thanksgiving,
I've reflected alot on my list of
"What am I thankful for?"

And definitely,
on that list is the fact that my
business has finally come to pass,
 and
I love it has much as I thought I would!



So I want to take the time
and express a heartfelt thanks for all
of the fringe benefits
that come along with
Memories Forever After...


My husband...
(Charles...far left)

(pic compliments of my mom)
...the behind the scenes man who is always there to help when needed.


My daughter...

...who has tagged along on a few sessions
and has ventured a few shots herself.
She has a good eye!

~~ 
My mom...
...who knows the gift of encouragement,
and who helps out now, even from afar.
~~
I have some fellow photographers
who I have been able to collaborate with...
 Erica

 Jason

Heather

...and then there's a great group of
photog friends
that I get to have fun with.
I've been thankful for the inspiration that they have all brought
 into my life...each and every one of them.

~~

Also, there's been some awesome assistants... 
 Malia


Taylor

...who have made my life
so much easier.
Thank you!

~~

I'm grateful for the 
wonderful weddings
 I've been a part of...
And my family sessions that
bring joy to me each and every time!!!...
~~
And I'm more than thankful that I can spend so
much time out in God's creation
capturing His beauty...

~~
Yes, I sure did alot of reflection :)
And I'm going to continue on with this
sense of gratitude in the years to come.
Because I realize that
without each of these contributing factors
in my life,
I would not enjoy my
MFA
as much as I do!

I'm thankful!






No comments:

Post a Comment